This one is for the Maker's!
We call this the Scary Terry Retro Basic PCB, because it is just that. It is a retro PCB, using all through hole technology instead of surface mount, just like our original Scary Terry boards. Of course, we couldn't help but improve on it a a bit with a nicer layout and "slightly" newer component types. Using this board, your own parts (or buy the PCB with a parts kit), solder, and soldering equipment, you can build up a nice working Scary Terry board on the cheap! The board fits our standard servo mounting bracket, making it easy to install in a Bucky Skull!
It has all the features you would expect in a basic Scary Terry Board:
- Drives one jaw servo (not included).
- Maximum jaw open setting.
- Minimum jaw closed setting.
- Volume control for easy sensitivity adjustments.
- Level control for setting the audio trigger level point at which the jaw opens up.
- Audio line-in jack connection for driving the circuit to your sounds.
- Drive the jaw from the right or left channel audio or both.
- Audio line-out jack connection for hooking up amplified speakers.
- Led Eyes that can be set to flash with the audio or always on.
- High current output connection, in case you need to drive something other than a servo.
Please note: Item will ship within two business days, when in stock. Shipping will be delayed for two to three weeks if out out of stock.
Quantity discounts available!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Simple, elegant, and get Skull up and running in no time. I am planning to purchase few more.